You can use these reverse search directories whether or not you are research a Qwest phone. And using these directories is really easy; all you have to do is enter a phone number and click ‘search’.
First you will be doing a free, preliminary search and that will provide you with some useful information for free:
- You will discover if the number you entered is a landline or a cell phone
- You will learn where in which city and state phone number is registered
- You will find out if there is more information in the database about the registered owner of that number
At this point, you can decide whether or not you would like to purchase the additional information found in the database. The additional information will include:
- The registered owner’s full name
- The registered owner’s address
- Other phone numbers that this individual owns
- How many people live in the registered owner’s household
- Their approximate household income
If you do decide to purchase the identifying information it will cost you $15 for a one-time purchase. If you think you will be doing more searches over the year I would recommend the $30 annual membership. That one allows you to do unlimited reverse phone searches for an entire year.
Both of those pricing options are covered by at 60 day, 100% money back guarantee, so you can feel at ease with your purchase. I found the best reverse phone search directories and compiled them for you to try out.
If you want to be real sleuth, once you have the identifying information about the individual you can use a government records site to do a background check on them or anyone for that matter.
These checks are especially valuable for employers to investigate prospective employees and for anyone to investigate new neighbors.